Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Memory wire beads.

I came across some of my stuff that has been stashed for ages. I had a large handful of memory wire ring blanks from Big Lots that I was just sitting on so I decided to make some rings for future craft shows so I had some "low cost" items to sell. This will allow me to recover some of my cost of my beads and is a nice time waster when you are not in a mood to do certain things or have no idea what to work on! I woke up today to a very high cedar pollen count and could not stop blowing my nose. If I looked down my nose dripped so I had to take a strong allergy medication that makes me hyper or drowsy. I had about 15 packs of 12 count 20mm memory rings from the brand Create♡a♡Craft which i bought at .33 cents a pack!









I have a large selection of 11/0 seed beads, especially since i was allowed to make a decent order through Firemountain gems I now have a decent mix of bead types to play with.
The ring were pieces already cut at almost two rounds. I put a small loop at one end and gently flattened it so the beads would not pass past. I then strung on beads til about 1/4 to 1/8th of an inch from the end and looped the other end. Very simple very easy. Now I will have about 200 little beaded rings that I will sell for $1.00 each at my shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment